Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by mu baosen <mu...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 09:28:30 UTC

Portlet Window state

Hello,
everyone.

Can a portlet window be initialized with maximized window state? Where to
configure this?

thanks.

Re: Portlet Window state

Posted by yao cuihong <ya...@gmail.com>.

Re: Portlet Window state

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Pham Tuan Minh wrote:
> Hi,
> I set window state of portlet use setWindowState() function, but the portlet allway initialize with normal window state. What is the wrong ? Do I lack any thing ?
> Please, help me. Thanks.
>
> There are code lines which I use:
>   public void processAction(ActionRequest request, ActionResponse response)
>       throws PortletException, IOException
>   {
>     response.setWindowState(javax.portlet.WindowState.MAXIMIZED);
>   }
Your action won't be called by the portal during the initial render,
this won't work for setting your initial state

> mu baosen <mu...@gmail.com> wrote: Hello,
> everyone.
>
> Can a portlet window be initialized with maximized window state? Where to
> configure this?

There has been talk about adding that feature to the PSML, and there may
even be a JIRA issue, but AFAIK Im sorry but its not supported

Re: Portlet Window state

Posted by Pham Tuan Minh <ph...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,