Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com> on 2013/10/09 06:38:25 UTC

Invitation to join Seventh Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Hi All,

I'm going to conduct our next hangout session. Please do join.

Friday, 11th of October 2013 - 7.30 AM (PDT)

*Topic : Testing RC packs with OpenStack*

*Introduction :*

At the movement, we are in the release of Apache Stratos 3.0.0 Incubation
RC4. I'm going to demonstrate how to test RC4 packs with OpenStack.

*Following is the agenda :*

   - How to configure stratos setup
   - Run the stratos setup and install apache stratos packs
   - Start the packs
   - Create a tenant and subscribe to the php cartridge and demonstrate how
   it works

Thanks !

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: Invitation to join Seventh Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Posted by Madhura Mendis <ma...@wso2.com>.
Website is updated.
http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/hangouts.html

Thanks

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <
manulac@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm going to conduct our next hangout session. Please do join.
>
> Friday, 11th of October 2013 - 7.30 AM (PDT)
>
> *Topic : Testing RC packs with OpenStack*
>
> *Introduction :*
>
> At the movement, we are in the release of Apache Stratos 3.0.0 Incubation
> RC4. I'm going to demonstrate how to test RC4 packs with OpenStack.
>
> *Following is the agenda :*
>

>    - How to configure stratos setup
>    - Run the stratos setup and install apache stratos packs
>    - Start the packs
>    - Create a tenant and subscribe to the php cartridge and demonstrate
>    how it works
>

> Thanks !
>
> --
>  Regards,