Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gen Luo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/12 05:46:19 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-249: Flink Web UI Enhancement for Speculative Execution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Based on the discussion [1], we seem to
have consensus. So, I would like to start a vote on FLIP-249 [2].

The vote will last for at least 72 hours unless there is an objection or
insufficient votes.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/832tk3zvysg45vrqrv5tgbdqx974pm3m
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-249%3A+Flink+Web+UI+Enhancement+for+Speculative+Execution

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-249: Flink Web UI Enhancement for Speculative Execution

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks for driving this!

Best,