Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bret Kumler <bk...@goldengate.com> on 2006/07/18 00:43:25 UTC

OT: jdk 1.5

Anyone know where I can get a self extracting jdk 5 zip file?

I do not want to install/run the exe from sun's web page, it'll
overwrite my existing environment.

Thanks

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private, confidential, proprietary or privileged material of GoldenGate Software, Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message, please contact GoldenGate Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all attachments, if any.

Re: OT: jdk 1.5

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/

:-)

feedback would be more than appreciated (at least from my side)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

RE: jdk 1.5

Posted by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com>.
We download the exe from Suns web site then change the default install
location to c:\jsk1.5 and don't install the optional JRE. Works like a
charm.

  _____