Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/25 22:26:55 UTC

Developing on Click and a new fan

HI Click Developers,

I was looking for better Java web framework and stumbled upon Click.

Its modern and efficient life cycle looks very promising and easy to promote
it to web developers and web designers to still allow separation of view and
domain logic.

Looking forward to help contributing and making Click to be better.

Thanks,

- Henry

Re: Developing on Click and a new fan

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

Welcome to Click. Looking forward to your contributions :)

kind regards

bob