Posted to user@lucy.apache.org by Serkan Mulayim <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/11 17:02:22 UTC

[lucy-user] C library, merging 2 indexes into 1

Hi guys,

I have a question if possible. Assume that I have 2 indexes, index1 and index2. I would like to merge index2 into index1 (and then delete index2 but I can do it separately). Is there a method which does this task? e.g. Lucy_Indexer_merge_index(Indexer *destination, Indexer *source);

One obvious solution that I would like to avoid is searching for a wide query, and put them to index1. But there are multiple reasons for avoiding this.

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: [lucy-user] C library, merging 2 indexes into 1

Posted by Serkan Mulayim <se...@gmail.com>.
:) thanks Nick, how did I miss it? Sorry for the disturbance.

Posted by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de>.