Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/13 19:41:16 UTC

maven-dependency-plugin 2.5 no longer honors excludes property

I think that I've noticed that the Maven dependency plugin's "excludes"
property (for the unpack goal) is no longer honored.  Before I file a bug,
is this a known issue?

If all I do is change the version of the plugin from 2.5 to 2.4 its output
changes to reflect the specified excludes.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson

Re: maven-dependency-plugin 2.5 no longer honors excludes property

Posted by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com>.
Shouldn't there be an IT to catch this kind of regression?

Posted by Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Before I file a bug, is this a known issue?

I see that it is: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-365

Best,
Laird

--