Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/10/11 06:33:23 UTC

Subversion migration complete and back home

All Logging Services projects have been migrated to Subversion.  See
http://logging.apache.org/site/repositories.html for instructions,
but use log4cxx, not logging-log4cxx, as the project name.  See
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html for general
information about Subversion use at Apache.

I'm temporarily back home after fleeing Hurricane Rita, fleeing a
mold infestation in my (leased) house found while getting ready for
Rita and a long planned cruise to Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen.  Life
in a suitcase for the last few weeks has significantly reduced my
responsiveness.  I need to find a new place and move within 2 weeks
which will have an impact, but it should still be an improvement over
the last few weeks.

I'm working back through the issues and may be taking some things out
of order.  I'll send the list a message when I think I've caught up
and you can then identify the things that I missed.