Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Thronson, Carl" <Ca...@BroadVision.com> on 2000/09/26 23:29:09 UTC

Can you explain the "FIXME" comments??

    /*
     * Package private since I want everyone to come in through
     * org.apache.jasper.compiler.Main.
     */
    JspParseEventListener(JspCompilationContext ctxt) {
 super(ctxt.getReader(), ctxt.getWriter());
        this.ctxt = ctxt;
 this.beanInfo = new BeanRepository(ctxt.getClassLoader());
        this.libraries = new TagLibraries(ctxt.getClassLoader());

        // FIXME: Is this good enough? (I'm just taking the easy way out -
akv)
        if (ctxt.getOptions().getLargeFile())
            dataFile = ctxt.getOutputDir() + File.separatorChar +
                ctxt.getServletPackageName() + "_" +
                ctxt.getServletClassName() + ".dat";
    }

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.

Re: Can you explain the "FIXME" comments??

Posted by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com>.
I was just wondering aloud if the name that is generated for the data
file is good enough i.e no conflicts etc.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)