Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 21:01:22 UTC

Sending a new email remains in status "in-progress"

Hello,

If i want in the party component send a new email to someone, it remains in
the state "in-progress".
Can anyone say me if it should go automatically to another state , for
example , "sent", or should i do a certain action?

It is particularly in component:

Party
Communications
New Email

Regards,
Heidi

--
Olagos bvba
http://www.olagos.eu <http://www.olagos.eu/>

Re: Sending a new email remains in status "in-progress"

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
release 09.04  revision don't know.

Heidi

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.