Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by sa...@usbank.com on 2001/10/04 21:20:01 UTC

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

HI ,
     I am a newbie to SOAP.   I am using the VisualAge test Environment on
WindowsNT to run Apache-SOAP.  I was able to succesfully deploy the
deployment descriptor files for the sample COM example provided in
Apache_SOAP.  I have added the COMProvider.dll as well as the applicaltion
dll in my Path environment as well as in the environment of Visual Age.
However I am getting the following error.

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Please help,

Santosh