Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Timothée Pourbaix <ti...@e-MarketArchitects.com> on 2003/07/04 16:51:51 UTC

RE: Having a problem with IIS and Tomcat 4.1.24 config (solved)

Hello Jeff,

I read carrefully the post about your problem and I'm happy that it's
solved.
In fact, you just applied another configuration (jk2) between Tomcat and IIS
and did not solved your initial config.
So, for your info, here is how to solve it:

You missed to create the Virtual Directory in IIS. If you refer to
http://www.onjava.com/lpt/a/2829, it is described in steps 4.6 to 4.10.
In the log you provided in your first post, we could see the connector
trying to find 'tomcat' virtual host:
[Sat Jun 07 09:18:40 2003] [jk_uri_worker_map.c (477)]: Attempting to map
URI '/tomcat/isapi_redirect.dll'

That's it!

Timothée Pourbaix

e-Market Architects