Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk> on 2009/12/15 13:09:13 UTC

Mixin used with Submit component

If I have a mixin that can be used with the T5 Submit component, how can the mixin find out whether the submit is disabled or not?

Submit doesn't have an isDisabled() method, is there some other way to access the parameters bound to the component from its mixin?

Thanks,

Andy.

Re: Mixin used with Submit component

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.