Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Debbie Fister <df...@rochester.rr.com> on 2008/07/26 20:13:42 UTC

spam

1.	How do I view the spam box? I want to double check and make sure no
legitimate email is not there.
2.	 How do I configure Spam Assassin  so legitimate email comes to me?

I ask these questions because the number of spam email has drastically
decreased even though I have disabled the spam box.

Debbie

Please visit my blog:

www.a-migraineur.blogspot.com

Re: spam

Posted by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de>.
Moderated, Cc'ing the OP.  Please do subscribe to a mailing list, before
posting.

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 14:13 -0400, Debbie Fister wrote:

> 1. How do I view the spam box? I want to double check and make sure no
>    legitimate email is not there.

Ask your administrator. SA itself just scans and classifies mail, it
does not deliver mail in any way. SA itself does not know the concept of
a "spam box". This is your configuration and outside the scope of SA.

> 2. How do I configure Spam Assassin  so legitimate email comes to me?

Your administrator does so.

> I ask these questions because the number of spam email has drastically
> decreased even though I have disabled the spam box.

Please, ask your administrator. You are confused.

  guenther