Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/24 06:23:04 UTC

Management Server HA & DB Replication

Hi,

I want to make MS on high availability, with automatic failover.
I have MS & DB on same server. & planning to create slave DB on separate
server.

but if I create separate Slave MS for HA, how can point it to DB so command
issued from any of MS will trigger to same infrastructure.

Regards,
Tejas

Re: Management Server HA & DB Replication

Posted by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Suresh!

Regards,
Tejas

Posted by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Suresh!

Posted by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi abhi,

Posted by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi abhi,

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Damoder Reddy <Da...@citrix.com>.
Yes, from 4.3 onwards we enabled DB-HA within cloudstack using mysql replication and connector configurations.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34838207

Thanks & Regards
Damodar/

Posted by Ian Marshall <ia...@itlhosting.co.uk>.