Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Cl...@raibau.at on 2009/05/04 07:23:54 UTC

Antwort: Problems with Private-Package in maven-bundle-plugin [ueberprueft]

<Import-Package>!org.test,*</Import-Package>
(you can remove <Private-Package>)

From
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html:

The <Import-Package> instruction is a list of packages that are required
by the bundle's contained packages. The default for this header is "*",
resulting in importing all referred packages. This header rarely has to be
explicitly specified. However, in certain cases when there is an unwanted
import, such an import can be removed by using a negation package pattern.
The package patterns work in the same way as for <Export-Package>, which
means they are ordered. For example, if you wanted to import all packages
except org.foo.impl you would specify "!org.foo.impl,*"

______________________________________
Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn diese E-Mail nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzueglich zu informieren und sie zu loeschen.

This e-mail message may contain information, which is confidential and protected. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, we ask you to inform us immediately and delete the message afterwards.

Re: Antwort: Problems with Private-Package in maven-bundle-plugin [ueberprueft]

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/5/4 Christopher Armstrong <ca...@fastmail.com.au>

> Hi
>
> I don't understand how this will help. I'm trying to stop a package
> inside my bundle from being exported, not an external package from being
> imported. I still want the import package headers for
> org.osgi.framework.

you're right, this isn't the solution - I just sent out a note explaining
the situation

> Cheers
> Chris
>
> On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 07:23 +0200, Clovis.SERAGIOTTO@raibau.at wrote:
> > <Import-Package>!org.test,*</Import-Package>
> > (you can remove <Private-Package>)
> >
> > From
> > http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html:
> >
> > The <Import-Package> instruction is a list of packages that are required
> > by the bundle's contained packages. The default for this header is "*",
> > resulting in importing all referred packages. This header rarely has to
> be
> > explicitly specified. However, in certain cases when there is an unwanted
> > import, such an import can be removed by using a negation package
> pattern.
> > The package patterns work in the same way as for <Export-Package>, which
> > means they are ordered. For example, if you wanted to import all packages
> > except org.foo.impl you would specify "!org.foo.impl,*"
> >

> > ______________________________________
> > Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und geschuetzte Informationen enthalten.
> Wenn diese E-Mail nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns
> unverzueglich zu informieren und sie zu loeschen.
> >
> > This e-mail message may contain information, which is confidential and
> protected. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, we ask you
> to inform us immediately and delete the message afterwards.

Cheers, Stuart

Re: Antwort: Problems with Private-Package in maven-bundle-plugin [ueberprueft]

Posted by Christopher Armstrong <ca...@fastmail.com.au>.
Hi