Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Roman Leventov <le...@apache.org> on 2018/07/10 14:28:54 UTC

TeamCity Inspections CI broke

Since the repo was moved to apache org, the integration failed, the error
message is:

Commit Status Publisher error. GitHub status: 'Success'. Publisher:
githubStatusPublisher(https://api.github.com). Failed to complete request
to GitHub. Please check if the error is not returned by a proxy or caused
by the lack of permissions. Status: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

You could find it here:
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/project.html?projectId=OpenSourceProjects_Druid&tab=projectOverview

Re: TeamCity Inspections CI broke

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Any idea what has to be done to fix it? I am not too familiar with how the
TeamCity integration works. Is it something we can fix ourselves or
something Infra has to do?