Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2019/10/02 09:05:21 UTC

Releasing 3.6.0 - Pending Patches

Hi,

(opening new thread for clarity)

Imho the next thing that we should agree on is the list of pending patches we’d like to submit before the first beta. Here’re some of the pending major new features off the top of my head:

- ZOOKEEPER-3188: Improve resilience to network (https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1048)
- ZOOKEEPER-2122: Impplement SSL support in the Zookeeper C client library (https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/990)
- ZOOKEEPER-1416: Persistent Recursive Watch (https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/136)
- ZOOKEEPER-3301: Enforce the quota limit (https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/934)

These’re all in Patch Available state, so in _theory_ we only need reviewers to submit them.

Andor

Re: Releasing 3.6.0 - Pending Patches

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Mate, committed to master, this fix will now be in 3.6.0!
(AdminServer NPE)

Regards,
Norbert

Posted by Mate Szalay-Beko <ms...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.