Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2015/08/26 09:04:17 UTC

Encountered unregistered class ID

Hi to all,
I'm running a job (with Flink 0.10-SNAPSHOT) that reads some parquet-thrift
objects and then it performs some joins  and I receive the following
exception:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Thread 'SortMerger spilling thread'
terminated due to an exception: Encountered unregistered class ID: 93
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.sort.UnilateralSortMerger$ThreadBase.run(UnilateralSortMerger.java:784)
Caused by: com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Encountered
unregistered class ID: 93
at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.readClass(DefaultClassResolver.java:119)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClass(Kryo.java:641)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:752)
at
org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.kryo.KryoSerializer.deserialize(KryoSerializer.java:211)
at
org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.kryo.KryoSerializer.deserialize(KryoSerializer.java:225)
at
org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.kryo.KryoSerializer.copy(KryoSerializer.java:235)
at
org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.TupleSerializerBase.copy(TupleSerializerBase.java:71)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.sort.NormalizedKeySorter.writeToOutput(NormalizedKeySorter.java:522)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.sort.UnilateralSortMerger$SpillingThread.go(UnilateralSortMerger.java:1328)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.sort.UnilateralSortMerger$ThreadBase.run(UnilateralSortMerger.java:781)

What could be the cause of this?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Encountered unregistered class ID

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Flavio,

can you share a minimal version of your program to reproduce the issue?

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Flavio!