Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Amir Sanjar <v1...@us.ibm.com> on 2012/04/05 18:35:33 UTC

Adding documentation patches to hadoop

We would like to add a documentation patch ( i.e. a readme file)
to explain the build process and the requirements for hadoop on. POWER.
What is the process?

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

Linux System Management Architect and Lead
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-286-8393
Fax#      512-838-8858

Re: Adding documentation patches to hadoop

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Amir,

Perhaps you'd prefer maintaining a Wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ for this?

Or if not, please read up on
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute. Do open up a JIRA to
discuss the specifics.