Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by javadevel <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/29 22:15:16 UTC

undeploying SA from FUSE ESB hosted on Tomcat

I was able to successfully deploy my application (Service Assembly) using the
deploy service assembly ant task, however, I am unable to "undeploy" the
service. I tried different combinations with no success, the documentation
provided by Fuse talks about installing and uninstalling components and
fails to provide even a single line of reference code when it comes to
undeploying service assemblies. Please remember Fuse ESB is hosted on a
Tomcat server and the war file was created following FUSE documentation.

Your help will be appriciated

Re: undeploying SA from FUSE ESB hosted on Tomcat

Posted by Kirk Spencer <ks...@playboox.com>.
I use ant targets to undeploy specific assemblies passing in the assembly
name from a properties file.

<jbi-undeploy-service-assembly

username="${int.esb.username}"

password="${int.esb.password}"

host="${int.tomcat.host}"

port="${int.tomcat.rmi.port}"

name="${int.archive.name}"

/>

Posted by javadevel <ja...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Kirk Spencer <ks...@playboox.com>.
I've used the taskdef:

Posted by javadevel <ja...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
What steps did you follow to deploy it ?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 10:15 PM, javadevel <ja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I was able to successfully deploy my application (Service Assembly) using the
>  deploy service assembly ant task, however, I am unable to "undeploy" the
>  service. I tried different combinations with no success, the documentation
>  provided by Fuse talks about installing and uninstalling components and
>  fails to provide even a single line of reference code when it comes to
>  undeploying service assemblies. Please remember Fuse ESB is hosted on a
>  Tomcat server and the war file was created following FUSE documentation.
>
>  Your help will be appriciated
>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet