Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bayless Kirtley <bk...@cox.net> on 2021/06/13 14:59:15 UTC

Re: Cannot remove library from project

I think I found a better solution, for me anyway. I managed to reinstall
Netbeans 8.2 and so far have reverted the one project that was causing a
problem and everything now works as expected, including removing
libraries as well as debugging libraries. Suddenly life is good again.

Having been retired almost 20 years now, I have limited my projects to
Java and html. I will keep NB 12.0 for html since I recall it working
better but all my Java will probably be going back to 8.2 as the need
arises.

Long Live Ant.

Bayless