Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Warren Mira <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/03 15:32:19 UTC

axis locks up

Hi,

I have written a simple soap service using axis 1.2.1 and everything
seems to be working fine using a client written using axis as well.
Some strange thing happens as axis seems to lock up after a few
requests (around 20-30 client requests), but this happens with a
client written in ASP.NET (if im not mistaken was 2001 dev kit for
ASP.NET)..The thing is, I cant reproduce it using the client written
in axis. So I thought was just because of the old ws lib on asp.net.
Another client of ours, used Apache SOAP 2.3.1 for the client, and
strange thing is its experiencing the same lockup. Axis just stop
responding and doesn't even call the application.

Does anyone experience the same thing? Will appreciate any pointers.
btw, we still cant replicate using the axis client we have written..

Thanks again for any help.

James