Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com> on 2015/04/12 15:33:21 UTC

Automation test

Hi all,

I am trying to think about a way making my jmeter script as part of
automation process of sanity for our product.

Did anyone did it before? Any ideas how to make it one click test which will
run multiple tests? All suggestions are welcome and will be helpful !

Thanks in advanced for all the Gurus here!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map

Re: Automation test

Posted by Bob <b....@gmail.com>.
We use Jenkins with JMeter. To generate reports used
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin

Re: Automation test

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
https://blog.codecentric.de/en/2014/01/automating-jmeter-tests-maven-jenkins/