Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by johnchanmk <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/14 10:48:39 UTC

Error Connecting Guacamole

I am using Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS and follows the guideline here to install the
guacamole :
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html#building-guacamole-server

During the installation, all requirements are met and installed
successfully.
And I found that when i try to login, it fails to do so and the logs below
appears:
at /var/log/syslog
Protocol "vnc" selected
Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument

at tomcat7 catalina.out
ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlent - HTTP Tunnel request failed: End
of stream while waiting for "args"

Any hint on this issue? Thanks very much!

Re: Error Connecting Guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 6:48 AM, johnchanmk <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS and follows the guideline here to install the
> guacamole :
> https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.
> html#building-guacamole-server
>
> During the installation, all requirements are met and installed
> successfully.
> And I found that when i try to login, it fails to do so and the logs below
> appears:
> at /var/log/syslog
> Protocol "vnc" selected
> Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument
>
> at tomcat7 catalina.out
> ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlent - HTTP Tunnel request failed:
> End
> of stream while waiting for "args"
>
> Any hint on this issue? Thanks very much!

- What version of Guacamole Server are you building/installing?
- What version of Guacamole Client are you building/installing?
- Can you post the tail end of the output from the "./configure" command
for Guacamole Server, specifically the lines where it tells what has been
enabled?
- How are you installing Guacamole Client?

-Nick