Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com> on 2018/03/26 18:10:14 UTC

Apache Drill 1.14 Release Dashboards

Hi All

Thank you all for the contributions to Apache Drill 1.13 release. I have setup the release dashboard and the Kanban board for the next 1.14 release.

Apache Drill 1.14 Release Dashboard
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12332463

Apache Drill Kanban Board (current filter is for 1.14)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=185

And as a reminder to help with the code reviews, you can look at the following dashboard:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12331268

If you have any suggestions about improvements to the dashboards or the Kanban board, please don’t hesitate to send them my way.

Thanks,
Pritesh