Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Najoua <az...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/08 12:36:36 UTC

embed OpenMeetings into web app

Hello,

Can anyone please, tell me if I can embed OpenMeetings into my web
application developped with java ee (spring ) ?
And if the answer is yes, can you please tell me how ?

Thank you :)

Re: embed OpenMeetings into web app

Posted by Imbert Samuel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Najoua,

Yes you can !

You have to install your own version of Openmeetings and embed it with
iframe (and SSO). There are examples in the plugin section. I guess you can
use the confluence plugin and adapt it to your webapp.

Personnaly i use a PHP plugin to integrate it in my webapp, but others
developpers will help you more further into this.

Have a good day,

Samuel