Posted to small-events-discuss@apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> on 2011/11/12 23:58:16 UTC

Sydney BarCamp on Saturady 10th December

Hi All

As some of you may know, we had a BarCamp in Sydney in December last year,
which was great fun (as well as being our first southern hemisphere
event!). Since then, Ari and Kazu have spent a long time talking to
potential venues, which has proved to be a lengthy and thankless task...
After much searching though, we now have a venue, so we're good to go!

So, we're pleased to announce that on Saturday 10th December, we'll be
hosting our second BarCampApache in Sydney!

We've had a few kind souls agree to help, but we're still after more!
If you'd like to attend, and especially if you'd like to help, please get
in touch!

The wiki page with details and signup is at:
   http://barcamp.org/BarCampApacheSydney
Even if you're not able to make it to Sydney, please do review the page
and make any tweaks as needed :)

Cheers
Nick