Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mi...@emc.com on 2011/09/30 02:02:05 UTC

0.23 compilation failure on a Mac

Folks,

While I am waiting for a Linux dev box (see my earlier emails about
TestLargeBlock etc), I noticed that the linux-container-executor is being
compiled on Mac, and is throwing errors, causing the build to fail every
time. I do not need the linux-coniatiner-executor, since I am on on linux,
so how do I disable buidling that from the commandline ?

- milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)

Re: 0.23 compilation failure on a Mac

Posted by Mi...@emc.com.
Yeah, that worked. Thanks Arun.

milind