Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pierre BESNARD <pb...@odaxys.fr> on 2002/03/20 14:54:05 UTC

strange behaviour when refreshing velocity portlet.

hi,

when I try to change a template in velocity portlet, i saw strange results:

my registry file :
    <portlet-entry name="jtiti" hidden="false" type="instance" application="false">
        <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.CustomizerVelocityPortlet</classname>
            <title>TestTiti</title>
            <description>titi test</description>
        <parameter name="template" value="titi" hidden="false"/>
        <parameter name="action" value="portlets.TitiAction" hidden="false"/>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
    </portlet-entry>

template titi.vm :
	<form action"$jlink" method="POST">
	   <input type="Submit" name="eventSubmit_doToto" value="toto">
	</form>

and finaly method of TitiAction.java :
    public void doToto(RunData rundata, Context ctx){
        setTemplate(rundata, "toto");
    }

When I run that portlet, i can see 3 diferent results when i click on the "toto" button:

1) Sometime it works good and the "toto.vm" template is used.

2) Sometime the "titi.vm" is steel used.

3) Or a message, like the following, is displayed in full screen :
	$jetspeed.getCustomizer($data.Customized).getContent($data)

can someone help me before i fall crazy!

thank you.

--
pierre