Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gunnar Boström <Gu...@tietoenator.com> on 2007/11/19 18:01:24 UTC

help with assembly plugin

Hi,
I use the maven-assembly-plugin to create a zip file on windows XP.
It works ok, with one problem.
The zip file will be unzipped on a Solaris computer so I need to fix the
line endings. This works fine if I do mvn package directly in a module, but
if I run mvn package from the master it will not do the conversion.

[INFO] Reading assembly descriptor:
D:\SERF\dev\serf-server\src\main\assembly\bin.xml
[INFO] No files selected for line-ending conversion. Skipping:
src/main/scripts/expect

The corresponding line in the pom file is
<directory>src/main/scripts/expect</directory>

So what can I do?

Regards
Gunnar

Re: help with assembly plugin