Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Rick Wright <no...@github.com> on 2013/11/20 20:43:04 UTC

[jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

This addresses the same issue that was fixed with PR #7 but for the live tests.

(FWIW, I have a signed Apache ICLA on file)
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/wrigri/jclouds-labs-google JCLOUDS-360-LiveTests

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dependent nanoseconds.

-- File Changes --

    M oauth/src/test/java/org/jclouds/oauth/v2/internal/BaseOAuthApiLiveTest.java (4)
    M oauth/src/test/java/org/jclouds/oauth/v2/internal/BaseOAuthAuthenticatedApiLiveTest.java (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15.diff

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

Posted by ahgittin <no...@github.com>.
Thanks @wrigri sorry I missed this in #7

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15#issuecomment-29468281

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Committed to [master](https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jclouds-labs-google.git;h=cf7adb8).

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15#issuecomment-28928028

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Already committed to master. If this needs to be ported to 1.6.x, please open a new PR (so we can run CI jobs etc.).

@ahgittin: Could you kindly comment on [JCLOUDS-360](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-360) whether this issue is resolved? Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15#issuecomment-29475576

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> Yes, I ran the live tests with this change

Thanks for confirming, @wrigri!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15#issuecomment-28931890

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
@wrigri PS: I'm guessing you've _run_ the live tests with this change, by the way? ;-)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15#issuecomment-28927776

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

Posted by Rick Wright <no...@github.com>.
@demobox Yes, I ran the live tests with this change (I'm still having a bit of trouble with a couple other live tests in google-compute-engine which may be a config problem on my end, but this change fixes the live tests in oauth.)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/15#issuecomment-28931686

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Fix Live Tests for JCLOUDS-360 which rely on platform-dep nanoseconds (#15)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-labs-google-pull-requests #22](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-labs-google-pull-requests/22/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---