Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Santosh Kumar <sk...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 12:54:37 UTC

Does subeclipse supports EFS?

Hi,

Am newbie starting to use subeclipse. Wanted to know if subeclipse supports the EFS ( Eclipse File System)?

The resources locations in my Java project are provided by URI. When I try to commit to repository, the intended resource does not appear in commit dialog box.

Pls let me know if there is any information which can help in this issue?

Appreciate your help and information on this.

Thank you.
-Santosh

Re: Does subeclipse supports EFS?

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Santosh Kumar <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am newbie starting to use subeclipse. Wanted to know if subeclipse supports the EFS ( Eclipse File
> System)?

Wrong list, but the answer is no.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

Re: Does subeclipse supports EFS?

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 08:54, Santosh Kumar <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am newbie starting to use subeclipse. Wanted to know if subeclipse supports the EFS ( Eclipse File System)?
>
> The resources locations in my Java project are provided by URI. When I try to commit to repository, the intended resource does not appear in commit dialog box.
>
> Pls let me know if there is any information which can help in this issue?

You'll have to ask on the Subclipse mailing list.