Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/03/12 12:19:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Seperate Contrib/optional area/cvs (was: RE: POI Serialization code committed)

From: "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com>

> Should we seperate the contrib/optional stuff from core?
>
> +1

+1

> Should it be located in a seperate cvs?
>
> +1

+1

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Seperate Contrib/optional area/cvs (was: RE: POI Serialization code committed)

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> From: "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com>
>
> > Should we seperate the contrib/optional stuff from core?
> >
> > +1
>
> +1

+1

> > Should it be located in a seperate cvs?
> >
> > +1
>
> +1

-1 a different area is fine but since it's optional for *cocoon*
why not keep it in the same cvs? ...I admit: I am just too lazy to keep
track of another repository ;)
--
Torsten