Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Michal Jedryszka <Mi...@cybercom.com> on 2014/06/09 12:41:53 UTC

Instance metadata support

Hello.
We are planning to support instance metadata with Deltacloud.
The rough plan is to add some new model for it, then provide api extensions for POST/DELETE operations.
For GET metadata will be presented as a part of instance entity.
We are having some concerns about POST/DELETE operations since we want to add additional handler methods for instance operation.
The basic idea is to modify this data through /api/instances/INSTANCE_ID/metadata url
Can You please quickly validate if such approach is proper?

Regards

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF83DF.83AFB5B0]

Michal Jedryszka

Solution Architect Warszawa

Cybercom Poland

Al. Jerozolimskie 133

02-304 Warszawa

Switchboard / Mobile +48 22 3552170 / +48 601 566 564

Michal.Jedryszka@cybercom.com<ma...@cybercom.com>

NIP: 951-17-89-996, KRS 0000036076, Sad Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy XII Wydzial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego Kapital zakladowy: 1 251 200 PLN