Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sadhana Jain <Sa...@rovicorp.com> on 2009/08/06 20:08:52 UTC

problem using args with wsdl2java cxf-codegen-plugin

Hi,

I am trying to pass the -exsh true arg for wsdl2java using the maven plugin
But it doesn't seem to work as expected. When I run wsdl2java from command line, it generates the soapheader (header=true) parameter in the service port but when I use the plugin by passing in like this it doesn't generate the soapheader (that is mentioned in the wsdl):
<wsdloptions>
<extraargs>
     <extraarg>-exsh</extraaarg>
<extraarg>true</extraaarg>
</extraargs>

</wsdloptions>

Is this the correct way to pass the args or there is a problem with the cxf-maven-plugin?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sadhana

Re: problem using args with wsdl2java cxf-codegen-plugin

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Does your   project have a dependency on the soap binding somehow?   (cxf-rt-
binding-soap)?   Doing the extended soap header processing requires the soap-
binding to be available.

Also, run with "mvn -X" to turn on the logging to make sure those flags are
properly being passed into wsdl2java.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp