Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Eren Erdemli <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/26 01:52:36 UTC

4.1.0 Unable to communicate with VRVM after migrating to other Host

Hi can someone please help me out,

Using cloudstack 4.1.0 build from source!

When  VM and a VRVM located under same host everything seems to work fine.
once you migrate either one of them to a separate host VM is unable to
ping/communicate with VMRM.

PS:
Login into VRVM from console successful and can ping out.
ssh to VRVM from kvm hostn through Link Local Successful
No Security Groups Enabled (at least as far as I am aware of from default
advanced install)
Egress Rule (0.0.0.0/0, ALL)

Thanks in advance

Eren

Re: 4.1.0 Unable to communicate with VRVM after migrating to other Host

Posted by Eren Erdemli <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chip,

appreciate your help.

User VMs can definitely communicate with other VMs using public IPs and
private IPs if under same account (VRVM).

Layout is

2NIC

eth0 : bridge/cloudbr0
eth1:  bridge/cloudbr1
cloudbr0 :   10.1.2.0/24
cloudbr1 : 37....../25

Thanks in advance
Eren

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Re: Fwd: 4.1.0 Unable to communicate with VRVM after migrating to other Host

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
I've been there before Eren... been there before :/

glad i could help :)

Posted by Eren Erdemli <er...@gmail.com>.
Ahmad,

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.