Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/12/17 17:23:35 UTC

Lets talk about our favorite subjects.

Hi.

I think it would be a good thing, if each of us told a bit about our main
interest area..

It seems peter and me have some spare time the next couple of weeks, I
would like to use my part to get "platform" and "externals" really cleaned
up, but I listen to other suggestion.

I suspect peter too has a lot of ideas.

thoughts ?

rgds
jan i

RE: Lets talk about our favorite subjects.

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
My favorite subjects are interoperability and working with standards.

That also means development of test suites and methods for determining conformance of documents and compliance of software.

Also with regard to Corinthia, I have particular interest in support for the Microsoft platform including x86, x64, and portable implementation of Microsoft Universal applications for desktop, tablets, mobile, and other form factors.

I'm spending my current spare time in learning how to make builds against portable source code that allow development and building of contributions with Microsoft Tools and Posix/Linux ones when targeting Windows.

 - Dennis