Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com> on 2003/06/30 17:57:06 UTC

Advanced Excel Help: Page Break

Hi Advanced Users!

I'm currently implementing page breaks and since I'm no advanced Excel
user, I'd figure I'd ask people that are :).  For row/column breaks, is
there any way to specify the number of columns/rows that the break could
span in the Excel UI?

Trying to gauge how much of the lower level stuff should be exposed to
the usermodel.

Thanks!

danny

Re: Advanced Excel Help: Page Break

Posted by Nate <nm...@charter.net>.
I don't think you can specify the number of colums that the break spans, but
I'm no advanced user (I only use excel to view my POI generated docs!).  I
had asked about page breaks before, and personally, I would like to see
something simple like

 row.setPageBreak();

or

sheet.setPageBreak(int rownumber);

I can't speak for anyone else, but that's all I need.

--Nathan McMinn