Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2020/05/01 20:42:15 UTC

Weird (Memcached) IntegrationJUnitTest failure

This is from a PR in which I extracted doClose from
GemFireCacheImpl.close(). Any ideas what would cause
*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Could not initialize class org.apache.geode.internal.cache.TXCommitMessage*?

org.apache.geode.memcached.IntegrationJUnitTest > testGemFireProperty FAILED
    *java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.TXCommitMessage*
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.doClose(GemFireCacheImpl.java:2357)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.close(GemFireCacheImpl.java:2066)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.close(GemFireCacheImpl.java:1934)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.close(GemFireCacheImpl.java:1924)
        at
org.apache.geode.memcached.IntegrationJUnitTest.testGemFireProperty(IntegrationJUnitTest.java:58)

My PR only has changes to GemFireCacheImpl and GemFireCacheImplCloseTest.

-Kirk

Re: Weird (Memcached) IntegrationJUnitTest failure

Posted by Jianxia Chen <jc...@pivotal.io>.
When I tried, I didn't use the refactored waitIfClosing(). I used the
original waitUntilClosed() and the if statements surrounding it.

Posted by Jianxia Chen <jc...@apache.org>.