Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/21 00:24:50 UTC

Re: Ignite website css not loading in local dev

Hi Denis, Ivan

I was able to resolve the issue in local. I missed the Includes in the
following line

Options FollowSymLinks Multiviews Includes

Once I added Includes in the end then the css files started loading.

Thank you for your help and support.

Regards,
Saikat