Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/03/22 19:04:57 UTC

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2006 Information: Call for Papers and Registration

Guys,

I am planning on submitting an abstract for a project update and performance
review.  Perhaps some more info on the server personality if it develops soon.
Anyone else ?

Matt

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Matt,

I may wish to help out a little on this...

Lets chat more.

Jeff