Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Emandi, Srinivasrao" <sr...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/11/09 07:19:31 UTC

About PSML file..???

Hi all
	I m developing portal application usign jetspeed.
I m having 3 portlets in page, 1)header 2)Menu 3) Body
When ever i click on a link inside menu , all the 3 portlets are getting loaded due to this the menu which is already opened is getting closed as the menu is reloaded.
Is there is any option that i can restrict, in loading these portlets(ie menu and header) inside psml file or any where else.
If any one has any info ,its great
Thanks in advance....