Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dale Erwin <da...@casaerwin.org> on 2016/03/26 23:49:25 UTC

Graphics hijacked from[Re: Informations about developers for the convertion of MS Office macro into macro OpenOffice

On 3/26/2016 10:00 AM, John Caruso wrote:
>   Open Office does not display embedded graphics in documents. That feature seems to be basic to all word processing products. I have to go through several machinations and only get to see them in postage stamp size. When will Open Office display embedded graphics correctly? Thank you

Maybe you should be a little more specific about your problem.  I am
working on a document in AOO Writer at this moment in which I have a ton
of graphics and have had no problems with with them.

Dale Erwin