Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Laci Gaspar <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 13:35:50 UTC

reset bundle id

Hi
Just a cosmetic question. Is it possible to reset the bundle id?
Currently my highest installed bundle has id 202 but the next bundle I
install gets bundle id 1729 because beforehand the bundles went up to
that id.
Is it possible to reset  the id so that karaf continues at 203?

thanks
Laci

Re: reset bundle id

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
With shutdown (which is better for sure), change the
data/cache/bundle0/bundle.id should work ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré