Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Naveen Madhire <vm...@umail.iu.edu> on 2014/12/25 05:59:26 UTC

Starting with Spark

Hi All,

I am starting to use Spark. I am having trouble getting the latest code
from git.
I am using Intellij as suggested in the below link,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark#ContributingtoSpark-StarterTasks

The below link isn't working as well,

http://spark.apache.org/building-spark.html

Does anyone know any useful links to get spark running on local laptop

Please help.

Thanks

Re: Starting with Spark

Posted by Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com>.