Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ajay Kumar Gour <aj...@s7solutions.com> on 2007/06/12 08:00:11 UTC

Help : POJO service operations overriding..

Hi All,

I have a POJO service developed in Axis2-1.1.1. Currently its exposing all
the methods defined in Web Service class as web service methods. But i
want to restrict it to few methods only.

<service name="MyWebService" scope="request">
     <description>
         My Test WebService
     </description>
     <messageReceivers>
         <messageReceiver
             mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
     	    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
         <messageReceiver
             mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
     	    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
     </messageReceivers>

     <parameter name="ServiceClass">com.s7.WebServiceClass</parameter>
	<operation name="doSomething1"/>
	<operation name="doSomething2"/>
	<operation name="doSomething3"/>
	<operation name="doSomething4"/>
</service>

My web service class has other methods also, but i want to expose only the
few methods. Even after specifying those methods in services.xml (iam
using services.xml same as mentioned above), all methods are exposed.

I am not able to understand whats wrong with this?

-Thanks,
Ajay