Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kerry Wilson <kw...@wmsco.com> on 2006/07/14 20:49:43 UTC

Nutch on Windows

Trying to use nutch on windows and the executables are shell scripts,
how do you use nutch on windows?

--
Kerry Wilson
Lead Developer

Re: Nutch on Windows

Posted by "Håvard W. Kongsgård" <h....@niap.no>.

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GettingNutchRunningWithWindows

Re: Nutch on Windows

Posted by Kerry Wilson <kw...@wmsco.com>.
I am using 0.7.2, shouldn't the .bat file be included in the release?

RE: Nutch on Windows

Posted by Bipin Parmar <bi...@yahoo.com>.
Kerry,

RE: Nutch on Windows