Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matteo Cusmai <cu...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/03 12:56:04 UTC

Delete orphan camel lockfile

Hi all,
I am using file component with camel version 2.19.0 and I am experiencing a
strange behavior.

My endpoint is processing zip file so I have used include=.*.zip, is it
rigth?

If so, when I stop my application (I have a web app that runs on tomcat 8)
I have both the filename.zip and filename.zip.camelLock on processing
folder.

When I start again tomcat the web app is locked on that camelLock file.
After debug the camel code, in particular
MarkerFileExclusiveReadLockStrategy I think that there is a possible bug
in deleteLockFiles method. Since filename.zip.camelLock is not accepted the
next section

 if (file.getName().endsWith(FileComponent.DEFAULT_LOCK_FILE_POSTFIX)) {
                LOG.warn("Deleting orphaned lock file: " + file);
                FileUtil.deleteFile(file);
            } else if (recursive && file.isDirectory()) {
                deleteLockFiles(file, true, endpointPath, filter,
antFilter, excludePattern, includePattern);
            }

is skipped.

Could you help me to understand?

Thanks,

Matteo Cusmai

Re: Delete orphan camel lockfile

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I logged a ticket and have a fix for this

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Yeah there is a little bug due
>
> You can just delete the files yourself.
>
> On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Matteo Cusmai <cu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I am using file component with camel version 2.19.0 and I am experiencing a
>> strange behavior.
>>
>> My endpoint is processing zip file so I have used include=.*.zip, is it
>> rigth?
>>
>> If so, when I stop my application (I have a web app that runs on tomcat 8)
>> I have both the filename.zip and filename.zip.camelLock on processing
>> folder.
>>
>> When I start again tomcat the web app is locked on that camelLock file.
>> After debug the camel code, in particular
>> MarkerFileExclusiveReadLockStrategy I think that there is a possible bug
>> in deleteLockFiles method. Since filename.zip.camelLock is not accepted the
>> next section
>>
>>  if (file.getName().endsWith(FileComponent.DEFAULT_LOCK_FILE_POSTFIX)) {
>>                 LOG.warn("Deleting orphaned lock file: " + file);
>>                 FileUtil.deleteFile(file);
>>             } else if (recursive && file.isDirectory()) {
>>                 deleteLockFiles(file, true, endpointPath, filter,
>> antFilter, excludePattern, includePattern);
>>             }
>>
>> is skipped.
>>
>> Could you help me to understand?
>>
>> Thanks,