Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/19 04:54:10 UTC

error creating keyspace in cqlsh

hey all,

I know that something pretty basic must be wrong here. But what is the
mistake I'm making in creating this keyspace?

cqlsh> create keyspace animals with replication = { 'class':
'NetworkTopologyStrategy', 'replication_factor' : 3};
Bad Request: Error constructing replication strategy class

Thanks
Tim

--
GPG me!!

Re: error creating keyspace in cqlsh

Posted by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com>.
Hey that helped! Just to quell your curiosity here's my
snitch: endpoint_snitch: SimpleSnitch

thanks!

Posted by Marcelo Elias Del Valle <ma...@s1mbi0se.com.br>.